Monday, October 22, 2007

Mission Statement

So I like food. More specifically, I like sweets. I'm always on the lookout for new products and old favorites. This blog is where I'll share my opinion on whatever I'm currently snacking on. I'll probably devote most of the space the candy, but expect to see cookies, granola bars, cereals, and other snacks here too.

I do lean toward 'healthy' snacks. Now, I'm not picky about my candy, but I avoid prepackaged foods that contain things like high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and trans fat. For this reason, I don't eat a lot of prepackaged foods, which is why much of this space will end up being devoted to candy. But I have found some healthy things that I'm excited to share with you guys.

I'll try to post fun, interesting things that are also affordable and easy to find. I'll include information on price and purchase location with each post.

I don't claim to be any sort of expert, and I'm sure my taste differs from many, but this should be fun nonetheless!

No comments: